Unless specified, the first $25 of each individual's donation for the year will be considered membership. Membership is open to anyone who wishes to help support Minneapolis South High. The Friends of South High Foundation is the perfect vehicle for directing your hard-earned money to a program or project near and dear to your heart. Membership and individual donations continue to be the lifeblood of the organization, constituting over 40% of revenues.
- Legacy ~ $5,000
- Platinum Tiger ~ $1,000
- Gold Tiger ~ $500
- Silver Tiger ~ $250
- Centurion ~ $100
- Champion ~ $50
- Medallion ~ $25 ($40 for couples)
Prefer to donate online by debit or credit?
Use our DonateNow account with Guidestar. DonateNow allows patrons to donate:
- By credit card or direct debit
- All at one time, or in regular increments
- To a specific program or project, or just in general
Donate by check and mail. Use our mail-in form.
Membership begins on July 1 and runs through the fiscal year of the Foundation, June 30.
Membership received from March 15 through June 30 will be applied toward the next membership year.
Currently, the benefits of membership are:
- Membership Card
- Voting rights at the Annual Membership meeting in May
- Discount (10%) on South High merchandise
- Entrance to a South High event or performance
Your dues are tax deductible, and membership is open to anyone who supports the Friends of South High Foundation or South High School.