The Foundation is a large organization that is primarily volunteer. One staff person handles administration of office issues and daily business, while board and committee members handle planning and decision making for events, grants and scholarships the organization oversees.
To volunteer to serve on a committee, at an event or provide general assistance, please contact Judy Ayers at (612) 823-0139.
General Office or Clerical:
- Filing donor records
- Data entry, record updates
- Processing mail
- Clothing sales (Thursday, 11-1)
- Serving on the breakfast
- Set-up on the spaghetti dinner
- Spaghetti dinner coordination
- Silent Auction basket solicitation and coordination for the spaghetti dinner
- Clothing sales at school evening events
- Membership: Promoting membership and cultivating volunteers
- Communications: Oversee organization publications and communications
- Fundraising: Oversee organization fundraising efforts, identify new and change existing to maximize revenue
- Finance & Budget: Oversee finances of the organization, including investments, filing of the correct state and federal forms, audit compliance and the annual report